Neosho County 2023 Proposed Budget
The Neosho County Board of Commissioners will meet at the Erie Courthouse on Tuesday August 30, 2022 at 2:00 pm for the Neosho County Budget Hearing. Below is a link to the proposed budget.
Explanation of the Upcoming 169 Highway Project
Starting about the 15th Highway 169 from K-39 to K-47 will be closed. The detour is east on K-39 to U.S. 59 then south to K-47 and back to U.S.169.
This will remain in place for about 125 days (mid-summer).
U.S.169 will be closed north of K-39. The detour will be west on K-39 then north on U.S. 75 and back east on U.S. 54.
This will remain in place for about 180 days. Around mid-November 2022.
- R-22-A: Waives the requirements of K.S.A. 75-1120a(a) as they apply to Neosho County for the year ended December 31, 2022
- R-22-B: Transferring the preparation of Payroll and Human Resources to the Neosho County Clerk
- R-22-C: Declaring a state of local public health emergency in Neosho County, Kansas known as COVID-19
- R-22-D: Resolution rescinding Resolutions R-21-D, R-21-E, R-31-F, AND R-21-G
- R-22-E: Resolution for the Regulation of Wind Energy Conversion Systems
- R-22-F: Resolution opposing the Federal Government's "30x30" land preservation goal
- R-22-G: Resolution opposing the inclusion of Neosho County within the Freedom's Frontier National Heritage Area Act
- R-22-H: Mandating the closure of a portion of a certain road located in Neosho County, Kansas (210th Rd)
- R-22-I: Mandating the vacation of a portion of a certain road located in Neosho County, Kansas (210th Rd)
- R-22-J: Resolution for the implementation of a speed limit modification...
- R-22-K: Reducing the Speed Limit to 30 mph on Elk Rd from 225th Rd/Ash Grove Rd north to Allen County/Neosho County Line